Weingartsweg 17D, 40668 Meerbusch, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 999999
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Amtsgericht Neuss, Registernummer: HRB 18520
VAT number according to § 27 a UStG: DE305227250
Responsible Person for the journalistic offers according
to § 55 RStV: Jan Fassmer
Managing Directors: Sören Fassmer, Jan Fassmer
The publisher is responsible for this information. The information on this website has been compiled with great care. However, no guarantee can be given for the correctness and completeness. For this reason any liability for possible damages in connection with the use of the information offer is excluded. The mere use of this website does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the publisher / publisher.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing,distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the contents on this page were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are
marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain at a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
(1) For the informational use of the website, which means that you do not register or provide us with information, we only collect the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO):
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, Cookies will be saved on your computer while using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using. Certain information flows through the place where the cookies are being placed (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, of which the scope and function will be elaborated in the following:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. In these, a so-called “session ID” is saved where several requests of your browser can be assigned a common session. This allows us to recognize your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookieabout your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
GmbH as content provider according to § 7 para. 1 Telemedia Act for it’s “own content”, which is held ready on www.outp3rform.ai to use, according to general laws.
Content from cross-reference (“links”) provided by other parties is to be distinguished from our own content. Through these links, Fassmer GmbH makes “foreign content” available for use, which is marked accordingly by a URL unequal to outp3rform.ai. These foreign contents were checked during initial link placing to determine whether a possible civil or criminal liability is set off. However, it is possible that the contents were changed later on by the provider. The Fassmer GmbH does not constantly check the contents that could set off a liability. Should you be of the opinion that linked external pages violate the law or otherwise have inappropriate content, please let us know. To do this, use the contact data in the imprint.
It should be noted that secure transmission is not ensured with respect to data transmission over the Internet (e.g., by e-mail communication). Sensitive data should therefore not be transferred at all or only via a secure connection (SSL).
WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, SAP, Zendesk and Salesforce as well as their respective logos are registered trademarks and not affiliated with Fassmer GmbH.